- This policy applies to information we collect about:
- visitors to our website;
- people who do business with us; and
- people who register for our services.
The information we collect about you
- When you register for services, we collect the following personal information about you:
- name; and
- postal address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date.
Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) and we will add to the information, which we already hold about you in order to help us provide goods and services.
How we will use the information about you
- We gather this information to allow us to process your registration, process any orders you may make, provide the goods or services requested. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account in general. If you agree, we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our website and services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
From time to time we may provide your information to our customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes so that we can monitor the goods or services we provide. We or our agents and sub-contractors may contact you to ask you for your feedback and comments on our goods or services.
- We may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How we protect your information
We have put in place security procedures and technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Sale of business
If our business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact us
Links to other websites
LAST UPDATED: 15 November 2013